My name is Anna and I am studying Special Education at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. After I finish my undergraduate degree I hope to do some traveling through the means of teaching in other countries. I feel extremely passionate about working with kids and especially those who are 'at risk'.
When I'm not learning about education I enjoy learning about the environment. I am actively trying to lower my impact on our world. I like to learn about the environment through reading and talking with others who have similar ideology. Some skills that I look forward to developing include food production (in the form of gardening, preparation, and preservation) and sustainability.
I value my relationships with others, including my family and friends. Staying active is important to me and some of the things I enjoy doing include kayaking and hiking. When I can find time I also enjoy cooking and experimenting with new ingredients or techniques.
Here's a photo of me from Spring 2014

That's awesome that you care so much about the environment! I love kayaking too! I only went once but it was so much fun!
ReplyDelete